Thursday, December 16, 2010

My own argument and opinions

I find myself at a lost for an argument  and believe me that is rare. However, I do have opinions about the final project. I have to wonder if when did humans lose their humanity? Not that I was every blind to the evils of the world but I am talking about the core decency we should have for one another. That a person ideas,opinions, and philosophy's matter and should be respected. I do not begrudge a person a opportunity to make a living but when that infringes on someone else ideas and creation we as homosapiens (the top of the food chain) should be outraged by the injustice. All semester long we have talked about lawyers and how depraved they are as a professionals. I have to admit until I took this class I never really thought about lawyers other than what I see on tv and those lawyers are always standing up for peoples rights. Now my rose colored glasses are off because of this class and I realize that there are a lot more villains than heroes practicing law. Did the law make most of them demented and only out for themselves? Or was it there within them all along and the law just brought to the surface? I know our judicial system is not perfect. Sometimes innocent people are jailed and the guilty go free. The law is suppose to protect us and our rights and more often than not it winds up being a sword that someone with more money can use to stab us. The biggest thing I will take away from this class is watch my back (in the legal sense) because if given the chance people will try to take what is yours and use it for their own. I also have learned is to not be the victim when it comes my intellectual property. I learned that I need to use the law as a shield to protect my ideas before someone else can use it as a sword to destroy them.

No comments:

Post a Comment